"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20
Therefore our vision is to be “a reaching, teaching church, fueled by God’s word, focused on Jesus Christ, making disciples for the glory of God.” Because of this you will see these things at CTK:
• Biblical preaching, teaching and counseling
• Declaring locally and globally* the good news of Jesus - His sacrificial death and resurrection
• Acts of love and service in our church and community
• Christ-centered worship that includes historical and new expressions of praise
• Prayer and humble dependence on God.
*Christ the King Church is committed to world missions. From our beginning, we have sought to be a "mission church". We presently support nine missionaries around the world doing front-line gospel ministry. We do this out of an understanding of God's heart for the nations (Genesis 12, Psalm 67, Matthew 28). Our prayer and goal is to be faithful to Christ's "Great Commission" on a local and global basis.