Seven Pillars of Life & Faith
The life and worship of Christ the King Church is built on 7 core Pillars (or principles):
1. Christ-Centered: Jesus Christ is our King. We believe that all who seek to know Him and call themselves Christians must submit to the rule of Christ in every aspect of life.
2. Bible-Centered: The Bible is the only infallible Word of God and contains everything necessary for life and faith. We are firmly committed to the faithful teaching and application of the Bible to all of life.
3. Character-Centered: As men and women called by God to be holy, we are committed to the development of character in our membership that reflects the holy character of Jesus Christ.
4. Balance-Centered: Christ the King Church is committed to a ministry to the whole person. We will not pursue one ministry or aspect of the Christian life to the exclusion of another. We want to achieve a balance that embraces the fullness of Christ for the church.
5. Equipping-Centered: We will teach and train Christians to fulfill God's calling for them in the church, in the home, and in the community.
6. Evangelism-Centered: We are a church that firmly believes Christ's Great Commission to make disciples of all nations remains the commission for the church in the 21st century. We will proclaim the Gospel through evangelistic activity that ministers to the whole person.
7. Prayer-Centered: We are a church that believes we will grow and experience the fullness of God's grace as we pray and submit to the Lord's direction.